Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome March

February ended and March began without a whole lot of excitement. Things were pretty mellow around here. Miss Milly got a bath on Monday night, she wasn't sure just what to think about it. But now she's all clean and pretty again. The rest of the week was just the same old, work everyday.
Saturday we went up and moved hay for the horses. We thought we would torment Josie and take a few pictures with her. She doesn't look very thrilled that we are doing so.


When we got done moving the hay we went out to Grandma and Grandpa's and had lunch with them. Then hooked up their new satellite receiver and tried to give them a lesson on how to use the new remote control. Hopefully it's working okay for them. I haven't got any phone calls yet so it must be going alright.
Saturday night we went out the E Center for the PBR Bullnaza.


We went to church and then spent the rest of the day Sunday at home. I decided that I need to make good use of my time at home and actually did some scrapbooking. I can't even remember the last time I did my own scrapbooking. I'm rather behind on my scrapbooking, and after I had been working on it for a couple of hours Dad came in and asked if I had got all caught up. All I could do was laugh, and say no. I'm hoping with the new layout of my room I'm going to be able to get more done and hopefully make a dent in my pictures.

So here I thought that I might be able to fool everyone with my picture and both of the guesses were right! It was taken just off the road heading into Aunt Billie Sue's driveway. I didn't get a chance to take a picture this week, I will try and get a real good one for this week.

I'm looking forward to March, there's so much going on. I can't believe that we "spring forward" on Sunday. I personally like it when we go on to daylight savings time. I wish we could just stay on it all year long. I will actually have to work on St. Patrick's day this year, I have never had to work on St. Patrick's day. It's always been a fun day, so hopefully work won't dampen the fun. Easter is way early this year too. I have a feeling that March is going to be a little crazy. But that's alright, that's how I like it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do a great job of keeping a journal on our life. I know March is going to fly right by us. I know all the kids are looking forward to going to Pocatello and so AM I! We have so much fun on all our outings! Love you so much!
Mom

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

Your parents are so dang cute...such a great example of how a marriage should be... and as for scrapbooking...what night are we going to start...i mean honestly...and your warmer is on it's way!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I love the horse wearing the hat....hilarious! It just goes to show that men don't really comprehend the art of scrapbooking---and more importantly the art of not getting behind.....thats funny he thought you could catch up in a couple hours. It would probably take me a couple months!!!!

Gines Family said...

hey nice update! It is nice to see what you guys are up to, maybe I should learn from you and update mine. See you soon