Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another Month Almost Over

Another week has come and gone. Not a whole lot went on this last week, just the usual. I spent the day Saturday with my friend My-Linh and her family planning stuff for her up coming wedding. We had a lot of fun. We "introduced" some of her family to Cafe Rio, love that place. Went and took a look around at the Gallivan Center, where the wedding is going to be. Then took a trip out to Tai Pan Trading. It was a fun day.
After church today we headed up to Kamas to take care of the horses and then went out to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. It snowed about 4-5 inches while we where at their house. The roads weren't that great, but I've seen them A LOT worse. We left Aunt Billie Sue's house about 4:45 and headed home. As we came along Highway 40 just about to I-80 there was a sign that said I-80 was closed at Exit 141 - Jeremy Ranch. We got to the Kimball Junction exit and got stopped and had to sit there for about twenty minutes. This was the scene the rest of the way home.
This is how we felt about just kickin' it in the car for so long.

I never went over 45 mph the whole way home. After we sat there it finally started to move, not very fast, but hey some movement is better then none. There was so much traffic, it was three lanes soild as far ahead of us and behind us as we could see. We finally made it home at 7.


I decided to play a little game each week, just for the fun. I'm going to take a random picture each week somewhere in my travels and see if anyone can name the location of the picture. So guess away! I'm pretty sure that at least one person should be able to name the location of this picture.

One last week in February, wow! We have a few things going on this week, so I'm sure it will be over before I know it.

4 comments:

The Richards family said...

Ok first off all I think the picture for the game is in Aunt Billie Sue's driveway, just off the road, looking into the field!! I know it is in woodland and I know I have seen that exact view before so I hope I am right!!!

I also have to say when I saw you yesterday I was thinking what in the world are they doing I hope they are not planning on going home right now. It did not look to bad here, I mean what is a little snow on the road. But I heard the Jeremy exit was closed and it was bad that way. oh well just another adventure and someting to blogg about!! Love ya

Gines Family said...

Hey nice lay out I wish I was as quick as you on the new layout thing and updating my blog. But we all no that I just don't update like I should but I will when we come back from NASCAR(hehe) as for the pic I have no idea maybe.... seriously I don't know.

Chelsea Johnson said...

It looks a lot like a view from my(parents) house! Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks awfully familiar. I cannot get over all the storms that you guys have had down here. Sometimes I feel like we are living in a completely different world you are! I love your layouts, you are always on the ball and keeping updated so well!

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

hey what happened to my sunday update!