Mom got some very exciting news this last week, she found out that she had won the 2007 Best of State award in Education for Support Personnel. How exciting!! We are very proud of her! We just wish that we could have found out and gone to the awards dinner. Mom works very hard at her job and how great it is for her to be recognized! She got this really neat medalion that has the Best of State logo on one side and her name, the year and the award she won engraved on the other side!
The week was pretty slow. Not a WHOLE lot going on, just the usual. It was time to move hay again this weekend. We went up on Saturday and it was such a nice day. I only had on a tee shirt and a sweatshirt and I was just about ready to shed my sweatshirt. There was a whole bunch of snow that we had to move to get to the hay. I certainly got in my workout on Saturday. Paul brought Amber, Brody and Bridger over with him. They had put on their snow clothes so that they could play while we moved the hay. They each made a big snowball to play on.
The boys loved jumping off the gate into the deep snow. They both kept saying we'll do it again, take more pictures.
Bridger did a face plant this time around.
Just to show how deep the snow is...Dad was going to step over behind Brody so I could take a picture and he sunk down in that far and he still wasn't to the ground.
Amber decided that she wanted to turn her snowball into a horse.
As you can see the snow bank is so high you can barely see the gate or the horses over it.
Brody and Bridger came home with us on Saturday night and spent the night. It's fun to have them come and stay over. They are rather entertaining. I also like for them to stay over and go to church with me. They are so good at church, and then I have someone to sit by. I thought they looked so cute so I just had to take a picture.





7 comments:
Love your background and you need to post pictures of yourself!!! that is so cool about your mom, tell her congrats...she works so hard, i know cause you are her daughter and you are quite the handful...but sewriously tell her congrats...
WAY TO GO AUNT MARY LOU!!
Thanks for sharing all the fun stuff that you are doing and I think it is great you keep us informed about your MOM!
I love all the snow! Congrats Aunt Mary Lou! You are such a great Aunt Laura! The boys looks so cute in their church attire.
Congrats Aunt Mar Lou! Thanks Laura for keeping everyone informed. You are forever the family historian!!
Wow! Good work - but really nice to know that someone knows and appreciates you work that hard! Keep it up! Cute pictures of the kids. Those boys are go-getters and so darn cute too. (I meant Brody and Bridger, but Paul and Al are pretty cute as well!)
Great work, Aunt Mary Lou. It sounds like you really deserve the accolades. The snow looks so fun! I am sure that I will be singing a different tune in May when it is still around!!!!!
Laura,
Thanks so much for saying hello on my blog! It is so fun to see everyone on blogger and keep in touch! It looks like life is treating you well... Stop by anytime! I LOVE comments and I hope that all is well for you! Thanks again for saying Hello! Love, Alicia Bendall
Post a Comment