Well I made it through last week, barely, but I did make it. And as you can tell by the updated look of the blog it is time to head to the rodeo!! I think we are all pretty excited for the getaway. We were told last night that Brody already had his bag packed; I still need to work on that!
So last weeks name that location picture was obviously a lot easier for everyone then I thought it would be. Okay really, I figured Billie Jo and Giselle would get it right off, but I didn't think everyone would.
There's no new picture for this week. But I'm going to try and get a really good one this week that will make you all really think!I can hardly believe it but I didn't take a single picture last week. I think I must not have been feeling well. I'm sure I will have a whole bunch to share when I updated next week though! It was just a pretty normal week, with nothing to exciting going on.
I am really starting to like the change I made to my bedroom. I got a lot of scrapbooking done last week. I'm still nowhere near caught up. Maybe I will have to scan a couple of my layouts and you can see just how far behind I am.
Yesterday (Monday night) Mom, Dad and I went up to LDS Hospital and spent the evening with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Billie Sue and Uncle Earl while Grandma was getting more platellets. Hopefully that will make her feel better and she won't be so sleepy. I'm glad that they have made the advances in medicine so that Grandma and Grandpa can still be with us.

4 comments:
I am glad you could go be with grandma and Grandpa last night!! I really need to visit them before we move. I live right here and I do not spend near enough time with them. I know Brody is so excited to go with you and He did tell me he had his bags packed!! Yea you better work on getting yours packed and I hope you have a great time. Well I know you will, make sure to take lots of pictures!!
Oh yea, Wacey was at princess on ice... He liked the arabian girls in Aladin and Jasmine. And he made the runs for treats!!!
I hurried to check your blog this morning to see pictures from the weekend and even though they weren't posted yet, I enjoyed reading your latest post. I am excited to see all the picitures you have most likely taken in Pocatello, so I'll keep checking. By the way, thanks for the french dip!
I hope you have a wonderful time on your little vaca! It sounds like you have earned it.
Post a Comment