WELCOME TO THE 2008 EDITION OF GETTING TO KNOW YOU. WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO IS COPY THIS ENTIRE BLOG AND PASTE IT ONTO YOUR BLOG. CHANGE ALL THE ANSWERS SO THEY APPLY TO YOU, AND THEN POST THIS TO YOUR BLOG SO YOUR FRIENDS CAN SEE IT. THE THEORY IS THAT YOU WILL LEARN A LOT OF LITTLE THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWN!!!!
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:15
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:15
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds – although I really like pearls, so either.
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW AT THE THEATER? 27 Dresses – very cute movie, I would recommend it.
4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Right now I’m totally addicted to Biggest Loser. But I also really like The Hills and CSI.
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Scrambled Eggs
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? I don’t have one, and then when I get married I can keep my maiden name for my middle name.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? I don’t have one, and then when I get married I can keep my maiden name for my middle name.
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Oriental – I very picky about what I will eat.
8. WHAT KIND OF VEHICLE DO YOU DRIVE? Ford Mustang
9. FAVORITE SANDWICH? I don’t know – Probably something chicken – where do all these little chickens come from?
10. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Selfishness
11. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? I would love to go to Europe and travel all over. I would also like to go back to Tahiti since I don’t remember my first trip there. (Thanks Mom and Dad for taking me anyway – at least we have pictures.)
12. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Sage Green, Brown and Cream
13. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETIRE? Are you kidding, the only thing about retirement that I’m thinking about right now is how much I’m putting away for it.
14. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football, Rodeo, Baseball, pretty much any.
15. FAVORITE SAYING? Seriously!?! But you have to say it as a statement and a question.
16. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? June 27th
17. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Night, I don’t mind mornings once I get out of bed, but it’s the getting out of bed part that is the killer.
18. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 7 ½ - 8
19. PETS? Milly – my puppy dog and Shadow – my horse
20. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? An Elementary School Teacher or a Barrel Racer
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? I think the question should be what isn’t. I like it all. I’m a little picky, okay a lot about stuff with nuts though.
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? I like them all.
23. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? March 19th – Going to the DNCFR (Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo)
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Not a single thing, other then me typing. My office is VERY quiet.
25. LAST THING YOU ATE? String Cheese
25. LAST THING YOU ATE? String Cheese
26. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes
27. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
28. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? SO nice, it’s sunny and it’s rather warm out today, it’s supposed to be in the mid to high 40’s.
29. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Diet Mountain Dew
30. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Five Alls
31. SIBLINGS? Three older brothers
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? I really like them both. That’s one reason I really like where I live – you get to have all four seasons.
33. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Depends on what it is, I like them both.
34. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Wouldn’t you like to know? To much stuff to list it all.
35. WHO IS THE LONGEST FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD? That I still talk to on a regular basis – Shannon
36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went to the gym, cleaned my house up a little, and saved the last of my 2007 pictures to CD’s because I have this fear that something will happen to my computer and they would all be gone. Now they are all saved, I just need to get a fireproof box to put them in. I know I’m crazy…but I love my pictures.
37. FAVORITE SMELL? The mountains
38. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Absolutely nothing!
39. SALTY OR SWEET? Depends on my mood
40. HOW MANY KEYS ARE ON YOUR KEY CHAIN? 2 – I hate to have a bunch of keys on my key chain.
41. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? Just over 2
42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday night – once I’m done with work.
43. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Wow, let me see if I can remember all of them – oh yeah…one!
And there you have it. My 2008 edtion of getting to know you. I'm not going to say that you should all do it, but if you have the time you should it's fun to learn little interesting things about others.
And Shannon, as far as my quirks list please refer to my November 2007 - Tag... post, my list is there.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:
hurray you did it! You didn't have to though! I have no life and no time...i will have to check out your other post...going there now...
That was fun. I am always glad when people take time to answer tags and the like because even if I already know most of the answers it is still fun to hear it the way they say it.
Post a Comment