Sunday, September 23, 2007

Almost Done!!





We are just about finished with the shed, the only thing we have left to do is put down the floor. David, Stacey, Brooke and Emma Jane came in on Friday night. David helped us finish up the shed on Saturday, Paul also came down and got in on some of the action.
Brody and Amber stayed over and went to church with me on Sunday. When we got home I wanted to get some pictures of them, as well as Mom and Dad's flowers.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Work with the shed. Tim and I have been talking about how we need a storage shed. Our only problem...we don't agree on what the shed should look like. I love your mom's yard and flowers. It is amazing that you guys still have such lush flowers and grass. To many cold nights and now snow storms to have that much lush vegetation. You are such a great aunt all of those nieces and nephews are so lucky. Great pictures!!!

Billie Sue said...

The shed looks great! The yard, of course, always is beautiful - your Mom is so am ambitious! I will just add an "AMEN!" to the comment everyone makes about how lucky the grandkids are to have such a wonderful aunt! It's always so much fun to have the family together working and laughing!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Adorable pictures of the kids! I'm glad the work on the shed came along so nicely. The flowers look great, too bad its going to be getting so cold soon! Then everyone will finally want to come and visit us!

The Richards family said...

Are you in the shed business? I need a shed and the thing keeping us back is, WE DO NOT WANT TO SET IT UP. You guys were speedy. I know I have not blogged for a while but last time I looked at yours I see these pictures of you setting it up and now it is done. It looks very nice, and I LOVE the pictures of the kids.

Billie Sue said...

Update! Update! I love seeing all your pictures each week -- I WANT MORE!!!