You know that fall is in the air when the State Fair starts. We went out to the Fair on Thursday for the rodeo. We went back on Friday. Dave, Stacey and the girls came in on Friday night, so they caught the end of the rodeo, and then we went and looked at the animals.
Emma Jane really liked the pigs.
Mom and Stacey before the game started.
Even though the Utes lost we still had a fun day.
Sunday we bid Dave's family good-bye as they left to go back home, I always hate to see them leave. It's so fun to have them come. After they left we went out to the Fair to catch the final night of the rodeo. It was yet another busy yet fun week and weekend and it looks like I've got another one coming. Things just don't seem to slow down.
One other thing - if you haven't seen the movie The Ultimate Gift it is a definate must see!! For you Bisel's you better make sure you have the tissues close by.

7 comments:
Man I love this blodding thing!!! I think it is such fun to see what everyone is up to. You always have such great pictures and keep updated. I think that between all of us we should have a pretty good account of our history. I was just hinking the other day, I wonder if there is a way to download some of these things on to a CD to archive them? Have you found anything out on that? I'm sure if there is a way you will find out!!! Thanks for always commenting on my posts.
I meant to type blogging! I gues I better proof read next time!
What a fun weekend! I know what you mean about being sad to see your family leave--its that hardest thing about living away! Hopefully soon we can live closer. Great update!
Fall is in the air, you better come and get some pictures of the leaves changing. Already can you believe it? Looks like you had a fun time with all your activities you have going on!! I'm glad we can share what we are doing, I always love to SEE what is going on. Thanks for the great pictures.
Family is the best! I love it most when all my kids come to town and we can celebrate ANYTHING together. We're just waiting on Jack to decide it's time to join the fam! Looks like the kids have more fun than the adults at the tailgate party.
Seeing all that red just makes a cougar like me cry! Actually all those pictures are so darling that they really do make me teary eyed!
I forgot to comment on David's elk....wow! That's a prize and you should not only have some great meat,, but a nice trophy you can be proud to have hanging in your home....none of this puny wildlife treasures for you! Congrats!
Post a Comment