Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Nothing to Blog About!

I really don't have anything to blog about, but since my family that never comments on my blog, just reads it, keeps telling me that I need to update I guess I should at least post something. Last week we spent our nights finishing up the details on the shed. We put the floor in and primed and painted it. Now we just have to build some shelves and it will be ready to be loaded up! Saturday morning just as we left the house to head up to tailgate it started raining and it never stopped until after I went to bed Saturday night. So, I didn't take my camera. The only picture I got was with my phone so it's not a very good picture. But it was SO COLD and WET at the game. During the 3rd quarter the rain turned to wet snow. Of course we were troopers and stayed for the whole game!

Hopefully this week will give me something more to blog about and opportunities for pictures.

5 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Even if you have nothing to blog about--you should still just give us a little update on your lives! We all love to hear what's going on!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading your blog and finding out what you are up to. Obviously I have a little more time on my hands to do that! Yeah the weather in Idaho was not good on Saturday either! I am not sure that I am ready for cold yet, just cool!

The Richards family said...

You are a trooper!! It is cold I don't know if I would have stayed. Well I might have if I was as big of U fan as you are. I bet you still had a fun time even in the cold.

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

it would have been alot more fun tending Ledger in a warm house...ha ha ha!

Billie Sue said...

All I can say is that I am glad you didn't have the super camera to catch any shots of that game! Saved all of us Aggie fans some embarassment!