Thursday, October 25, 2007

Octoberfest





This is Amber's class.


This one is Kylie's class.

3 comments:

The Richards family said...

As always, GREAT pictures!! Thank you so much for getting some of Addey, we have a camera but does not take pictures like you can capture!! It was good to see you at the show but I did not get to talk to you much. Is it the Bisel year for Thanksgiving? Well we need to get together sometime. Thanks for the great pictures.

Billie Jo said...

Ok I need to get a copy of all of those!! You can be the official photographer for all Body Motion events since I know you will be there! I love how you have totally captured everyone's attitude in their dances!!! Thanks for sharing!

Billie Sue said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto on the accolades! You are "simply the best!" I love how you have framed each individual even though they were in a group performance! I agree with Billie Jo, you need to snap pictures and then sell them the way the rodeo photographers do! I'll bet you could make some good money as good as your pictures are. I have been waiting, so I was glad to view them. Wow! (and thanks!)