Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Fall Y'all



I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately, so I'm playing a little catch up here. On Saturday the 20th we(Mom, Dad and I) decided that it wasn't really the best deer hunting weather so we didn't go hunting that day. Amber and Brody had agreed to help my primary with their program since we have a lack of kids, so we went up and picked them up to make it to the practice on Saturday. Saturday night I had told the kids that we could scrapbook. I love to see their faces and the excitement when they get their pages done. They love to look at the pages already in their books.
On Saturday the 27th the weather was MUCH better, so Dad and Mom got up really early and headed to Paul's to get him and then go hunting. I had told Kylie that I would take her to a Haunted House, and we decided that we wanted to go to Frightmares. It was a lot of fun and the weather was really nice.
We got together on Monday night to carve our pumpkins. Everyone got in on it. I got to help Brody and Bridger with their pumpkins, and since Dad cleaned my pumpkin out for me I carved his for him! ;) It's so much fun for me to carve pumpkins.
My friend Shannon had invited me to come spend Halloween night with her and her family, and since all my neices and nephews where too far away for me to go Trick-or-Treating with, I went and spent some time with her.
One more day of work and it's another weekend! Woo Hoo!

6 comments:

The Richards family said...

Way to go on getting in on the halloween spirit and carving the pumkins!! I saw the pumkins at the Paul Gines residesnce and they told me you had pictures so I was waiting for them!! I could not tell wich one was Pauls Pumkin?

The Gunnerson Family said...

Whew, take a breath. Sounds like your fall is turning out wonderfully. I love this time of year and all of the activities that come along with it. I hope you are enjoying the fall wether before the big freeze is on.

Billie Sue said...

Busy, busy girl -- and you keep so busy doing such nice things for others. Love you so much!

Chelsea Johnson said...

You have been busy yet again! You do such wonderful updates even when you say you have nothing to blog about! The kids are so lucky to have a wonderful Aunt like you!

Billie Jo said...

Many can you stop and pick up my kids every now and then? I never let them in on my scrapbook time! I love Haunted Houses until I went to the mine in Park City for their haunted mine! After that I have no desire, I seriously got the crap scared out of me and I I took off running and left Tim!

The Richards family said...

Ok how do you make your blog so cute?? I was going to put up my last slide of our October fun and be done. Then I look at your cute new blog and I want to do that. But I guess I need help, can you help me? I love the new look it is very colorful and thanksgiving looking. I love it!!!