Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's November what!?

This first picture is out of order, but I deleted it while I was doing my post and didn't want to have to redo it.
Me, Mom, Micheal Martin Murphey, and Dad
I've been slacking again, but oh well, such is life. On Sunday the 4th we went and visited with Grandpa and Grandma for a while. It's always nice to be able to go and spend some time with them.

The Heber City Cowboy Poetry Gathering and Buckaroo Fair started on the 6th. We took in as much as we could. On Tuesday we went to Midway for the steak dinner and concert. Then on Thursday we went to see/listen to Micheal Martin Murphey with the UVSC Symphony Orchestra, that was a really good concert. On Friday we went and saw the Sons of the San Joaquin, I really enjoy listening to them.

Dad, Waddie Mitchell, and Mom
Dad, Waddie Mitchell, and Me

Saturday was Brooke's 8th Birthday!! We called and sang Happy Birthday to her. We are going over to Colorado this coming weekend for her baptism. I'm VERY excited.

We went to the Utah game on Saturday. It was a great game!



That's all folks!

Side note: Sorry Stac my phone died. But I got it up.

6 comments:

Gines Family said...

Hey that's ok glad I finally got to see the pic's. Now go to bed can't wait to see you this weekend

Anonymous said...

Laura!!!
I am so happy to have found your blog! How have you been!?

The Richards family said...

Why hello my blog friend!! I sure am glad we have this blog thing going so I can see what you have been up to. I was not worried you were doing nothing, I just did not know what you were up to. I should have known you went to the cowboy poetry. I was a little bummed, I have not been in 2 years. I used to go to something ( ok somtimes just the dinner) every year. I love the picture of you, your dad and Waddie. What is next on your agenda?

The Richards family said...

thank you for the info for my blog. It is a work in progress but it is started because of the info you gave me thak you!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Busy, busy busy! You look beautiful in that picture with your dad and Waddie! I love it. Glad you have been having so much fun this month. Happy Birthday Brooke, hope you all had fun this weekend at the baptism.

Anonymous said...

Wow,
You have a great blog. Maybe a little too much red, but I guess that is how you Ute fans bleed. It is good to see the Utes get it going finally. It will just make the big game this weekend all the better. Robert and I got to do a little Cowboy night and we both really enjoyed it. Thanks for caring for Grandpa and Grandma. I know they really enjoyed getting out.