It sure was a snowy end to January. I love all the snow that we have been getting. I don't love it so much when I am driving to and from work in it, but none the less I am so glad that we have been getting all the snow that we have, it should make for a good summer.
I guess it was new vehicle month for the Gines family. Paul joined in and got a new Dodge truck. They are all very excited about the the truck. Now everyone keeps asking when I am getting a new vehicle, but that's going to have to wait.
Dad had another birthday on Wednesday the 30th. It was kind of a relaxed day. It was pretty snowy out so we just stayed in and Mom fixed dinner. We had Paul and his family, and Mark and Jessi over on Saturday for a wonderful birthday dinner, apple pie and ice cream fixed by Mom. Dad was pretty sure that we had put the candles backwards on his pie, but Kylie told him that her Dad was 36 so that he couldn't be, so he said fine then how about 39. I still don't think they bought it!
I can hardly believe that January is already over, time sure does fly by. It's funny how the older you get the faster time seems to go. Almost every time I see Brody he askes how much longer until we go to Pocatello. When I tell him a month and a half he just looks at me like that is going to be forever, and for me I think wow that is just right around the corner. Here's to a great February that hopefully won't fly by to fast!

5 comments:
You do such a great job of keeping your blog up dated. You always include the whole family. It is such a good record of what is going on. Thank you so much!
Mom
what you going to pocatello for ...yeah that was idaho talk...shut up
I knew I would see the new truck on your bolg!! I live 5 minutes away from them and have not seen it yet. Yea I guess everyone else did get a new vehicle, it would be your turn...
Happy birthday Uncle AL !!
What a fun birthday for an even more fun guy! Happy birthday!!! You guys better be careful or you'll begin keeping the truck companies in business! Thanks for updating - it's always fun to see pics and know what everyone else is up to! Keep it up!
Please forgive the blog slacking--I am trying to repent! You are so funny because you always say, "nothing really going on," yet there's a birthday, new automobile or something exciting almost everyday!!!! Love it!
Post a Comment