Sunday, January 27, 2008

Not Much Goin' On

We haven't had a whole lot going on around here lately. Just taking care of things around the house. Dad had fixed the leg of the coffee table and needed to let it sit before setting it back up, so Milly decided that she needed to keep the table company or something so she snugged right up to it and laid on her back as well. This is actually one of her favorite ways to lounge around.


A few nights later Dad and Milly were watching some basketball (it must have been a really good game). Not sure if Milly thought she need to keep Dad's feet warm, or if she was just trying to keep herself warm.

I have been wanting to rearrange my bedroom for a while now and finally got the time to do it. I moved things around so that I was able to put up a table to move my computer in there and be able to scrapbook without such a production. I'm pretty excited since I haven't spent much time scrapbooking lately. I'm hoping to get a lot more done this year then I did last.

We had to go move hay into the trailer again this weekend. We lucked out though and the weather was really nice. We did have to move a bunch of snow to get the hay uncovered but at least we had nice weather to do it in.

Mark decided that it was time for a new vechile, so he said farewell to his Mustang and went and got him a new Jeep.



It's been pretty nice not being so busy. Hopefully things will stay that way for a little while. We do have a birthday to celebrate this week, I think someone is getting older! Maybe we will have to make it into a big week long celebration.

4 comments:

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

hey you are alive. It's good to see a post again. Your dog is darn cute and who's bday is it? MINE???

The Richards family said...

I was wondering if you had decided to take a break. I know you are always doing something so thanks for the update!!! (I kinda was getting worried about you)It looks like you were still having fun, maybe just a little break.

Billie Sue said...

Happy Birthday, dear Al.....happy birthday to you! You're one of the best guys ever! I think of the many, many fun times we've had in our family and you are always there. It's so nice to love family members and be able to appreciate them for the way they are! The dog is darned cute, and I wanted to see pictures of the way you arranged your bedroom! Cool new vehicle, Mark!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Thanks for the update, looks like you are keeping as busy as ever. It is nice to be able to read your blog and feel like I am in the know about your family.