On Friday Mom, Dad and I and then Saturday Mom, Dad, Paul, Laura and I went to the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Built Ford Tough Event at the E Center. It was so good! I got the picture of Brendon Clark, who won the event, from http://www.pbrnow.com/#release3446. It also tells all about the event there. We had a really good time and just wish that we could go down to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks for the PBR finals.
It was sure fun to have Brooke come and stay with us for a few days. She even got to go up to Woodland and spend the night with her cousins! We took her back out to Duchesne on Sunday. She and Brody kept themselves fairly entertained on the ride out there. The scenery was beautiful on the drive. It was so neat to see the snow and the fall colors. This is Strawberry Reservior.
We met Stacey and Emma Jane at Stacey's parents house. The kids were just excited to get out of the truck and run around and play for a little while before having to get back in the truck.

9 comments:
You do a great job of letting everyone know what we are up to.
Thank you,even though it keeps you up way to late. You always do a great job taking pictures. My grandchildren are just adorable I think! Love You!
Mom
I heard that you have been complaining because none of your family leave comments. I just wanted to let you know that we look at the blog and pics all the time, it's great. But I'm not much better at leaving blog commenets as I am having a conversation on the phone. Keep it up, because we really enjoy it.
Hey mom, what the hell, aren't your kids adorable too, we are the ones that had them to start with.
Out!!!!
Paul
I'm so happy your family is starting to leave comments because everyone always says--"I look at your blog all the time." But if you don't comment--we'll never know! Anyway--I love the pictures. The kids are so cute and getting so big. I am jealous of the fact that you went on that ride over Wolf Creek. Its so pretty up there and I love and miss it! Also--love love the new layout. Its adorable. Thanks for the comments on my blog! Love ya!
hey look who it is kylie--family yea leaving a comment and o when r u we going to frightmares and im going to the ute game tomorrow with my friend, sammie, it's her birthday party cool huh? so yea luv ya buy remember to tell me when we r going to frightmares,forget,
LUV YA LOTS
kylie
Hey- What's up with this shed thing???Is it for food storage...the dog...your hourse...more crap or what???I feel left out because I don't know.... And we should take Kylie to a haunted house again...Eli still talks about her when we went last time...
Wonderful new layout, Laura! I've been going to complain all last week that you hadn't changed your blog, because I enjoy seeing your pictures so much and finding out what's going on. Great pictures, (yes, you are right, Mary Lou) beautiful grandkids, and awesome daughter!
Your pictures are amazing and your family is lucky to have you as their personal historian. I love what a great Aunt you are to all of those nieces and nephews! Keep up the blog and posting there are those of us out there who love it and I know how it feels to read comments!
i hope eli talks about how fun it was to go with me or im gonna get him!!!and i really want to go to another one with eli he was fun to be with!!!
What beautiful pictures! It really makes me miss those family fall rides in the mountains, you know the ones with 25 kids in the back of a truck freezing to death! Sorry to hear you are having a little blog/comment drama, I can relate. When people don't comment, it makes you questions why you are taking so much time and energy doing your blog. Just know that I am always looking, and I do try to comment whenever I am online!
Post a Comment