Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SEVEN - 7

I got tagged...so here goes. They are all listed in no particular order.
Seven...Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Get married in the TEMPLE
2. Catch up on my scrapbooking
3. Reach my GOAL weight, and then maintain it!
4. Skydive – I REALLY want to
5. Go back to Tahiti
6. Travel all over Europe
7. Go to all 50 states

Seven...Things I CAN Do:
1. Take pictures – I like to think I’m good at it
2. Lose weight – that’s right…I’m doing it!!
3. Play the piano and the violin
4. Be a COWGIRL – Ride my horse, take care of him and all that good stuff that comes with having a horse.
5. Organize
6. Crafty – Scrapbooking, sewing, videos, just random projects, etc.
7. I can wipe my own bum. (Sorry just had to throw that one in there – Love that movie – Can anyone name that movie – he actually says a different word)

Seven...Things I CANNOT Do:
1. Watch scary movies – unless I have someone to hide behind.
2. Pull-ups – for some reason my arms just can’t
3. One thing at a time – Most of the time I can’t do just one thing at a time.
4. Draw
5. Swim – at least not very good – I MIGHT be able to if my life depended on it
6. Catch up on all my projects/wants – Maybe one day!
7. Complete a tag without the help of someone. I can never think of all the answers myself.

Seven...Things I Say Most Often:
1. Classic
2. Whoa, Easy There
3. Seriously
4. Nice
5. W.T.H.
6. What do you do?
7. That bugs

Seven...People Who I Think Should Do This:
4. Amy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i can't do pull ups either...and swimming i am right in your boat, and same with the undone projects...we must be friends. Did I tag you...I didn't think you would do this!!!

Anonymous said...

no, it was me i went back and checked...i have a great memory don't i...i usually don't tag you cause I know it's a pain...and yeah paul walker...lots of people don't like him...but...he is lovely...i had a hard time coming up with seven...

Giselle Rasheta said...

Big Daddy!!!!! Man I'm smart. I think that means I don't have to do my tag :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Great answers! I think I could do pull ups as a kid, but there's probably no chance of that now!!!

The Richards family said...

I love to read tags but I am not so good at doing them myself. I might have to put that on my things I want to do before I die. I will work on it!! I loved you answers and I can attest that you do take great pictures and I love that you are always ready for the perfect shot.

Pays said...

Very funny... I do have to agree with all your answers though! You are Miss Rodeo America girl! Hey and I think being able to do pull-ups is over rated... (don't know if I could still do more than two!!)