Dad and Mom got a new F-350 Lariat Super Duty V8 Power Stroke today.
Hey nice truck! Looks like the weather cleared up for you pictures. It has been snowing all day here. Have a good week
Wow!!! I am so shocked that it is red. What is that step thing your dad is standing on? Can you help me spice up my blog? I love your layout. HELP ME!
I just love all the pictures you take and then for you to put them on your blog is just great. When I want to remember all the fun we have and our wonderful family, all I have to do is click and it is there. Love, Mom
Beautiful new vehicle! Fun for you guys and you'll love it - I'm sure. I can't believe it is RED!
LOVE the truck...red huh...my rodeo is still better...ha ha ha...my husband is JEALOUS!!!
That is pretty sweet! Lucky for them!
I just want to know what happened to the old ford ranger. Oh wait, I think I see it parked underneath the new truck.
Oh don't you worry, the old yellow ranger is still parked in the drive way. That is Mom's "summer vehicle".
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
8 comments:
Hey nice truck! Looks like the weather cleared up for you pictures. It has been snowing all day here. Have a good week
Wow!!! I am so shocked that it is red. What is that step thing your dad is standing on? Can you help me spice up my blog? I love your layout. HELP ME!
I just love all the pictures you take and then for you to put them on your blog is just great. When I want to remember all the fun we have and our wonderful family, all I have to do is click and it is there. Love, Mom
Beautiful new vehicle! Fun for you guys and you'll love it - I'm sure. I can't believe it is RED!
LOVE the truck...red huh...my rodeo is still better...ha ha ha...my husband is JEALOUS!!!
That is pretty sweet! Lucky for them!
I just want to know what happened to the old ford ranger. Oh wait, I think I see it parked underneath the new truck.
Oh don't you worry, the old yellow ranger is still parked in the drive way. That is Mom's "summer vehicle".
Post a Comment