I love the new blog! You have some great pics from the summer and the reunion! Glad we have such a great way of keeping updated on everyone's lives now!
I am so glad you are doing the blog thing!! I always love to look at your pictures so this will be a great way to stay in touch and see what you have been taking pictures of!
Laura, I am so ahppy that you found the blogs and we are all connected. I definately have to get the pictures from the reunion. They are awesome!!! My email address is timbu@allwest.net Thanks for blogging in!!!
4 comments:
I love the new blog! You have some great pics from the summer and the reunion! Glad we have such a great way of keeping updated on everyone's lives now!
I am so glad you are doing the blog thing!! I always love to look at your pictures so this will be a great way to stay in touch and see what you have been taking pictures of!
Laura,
I am so ahppy that you found the blogs and we are all connected. I definately have to get the pictures from the reunion. They are awesome!!! My email address is
timbu@allwest.net
Thanks for blogging in!!!
Great blog and how fun for all of us to be able to share! Definitely need to share pictures -- make me a disc -- please!!!
Post a Comment