After waiting for 14 years it finally happened, Dad drew out the Wasatch Mountain Limited Entry Bull Elk Tag. We had a great time!! We got to enjoy the mountains and each other and get the big reward.
Click on the picture to view all the pictures.
After waiting for 14 years it finally happened, Dad drew out the Wasatch Mountain Limited Entry Bull Elk Tag. We had a great time!! We got to enjoy the mountains and each other and get the big reward.
Click on the picture to view all the pictures.
Posted by
Laura
at
12:30 AM
2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures and the feeling of the hunting trip. Your family looks like they are really close and it shows through these pictures. Of course, the scenery is absolutely beautiful! The ELK is awesome!!! So proud of your Dad and you--for documenting the whole experience. Thanks for sharing with us!
I love it! I loved watching the whole story unfold.....and waiting for the prize at the end! As usual, all the pictures are beautiful! #57(and that whole little episode) should be in a magazine!
Post a Comment