Not that kind of ketchup, this kind of catch up!!
COLORADO - Feb. 18-22 - I took on February 18th to spend a few days with Brooke and Emma Jane. It takes about five hours to get there, and when you are traveling by yourself you have to do something to pass the time. ;) I decided I'd take pictures.

I got there Thursday night. The girls didn't have school on Friday so we made some sugar cookies to kill some of our time.
Then on Saturday we made chocolate drop cookies.
I came back home on Monday after the snow storm passed. It was fun to be able to go and stay with the girls and be able to spend some time with them.POLICE STANDOFF - March 10th - We had a pretty exciting day at work. The building just south of my office is an apartment type building. We have always commented about how shady the place is. Well that wasn't just talk anymore. A week before the bank just around the corner had been robbed. Apparently the guy didn't want to go to far. When they came to arrest him the guy barricaded himself in his apartment. They had the street totally shut down, and cops all over! I took these pictures out our window. After about 45 minutes he finally gave in and the cops took him away.



SPRING BREAK (for Brooke and Emma Jane anyway) - Mar. 13-20 - Brooke and Emma Jane had their spring break from school and wanted to come spend some time in the warm weather. Even though it did snow once while they where here they still thought it was SO warm. I took them to see Alice In Wonderland at the IMAX in 3D one day. We all gave it a thumbs up. Although I do have to say that for me the IMAX/3D is what made the movie.









2 comments:
Hey, I'm at school, so I can't see the pictures, but it was nice to HEAR what is going on in your life -- especially after I gave you a hard time on FB! All I can say is, how lucky for these little neices and nephews to have such a great aunt who loves them so much! Can't wait to get home and look at the pic! Excitement at work! Are you safe? BE CAREFUL!!!
Good month summary and pictures. I am thinking that one post a month is all I can get in. Time sure does get away from us, but by the look of things at least you are having FUN while you keep busy.
Post a Comment