I missed you in bloggidy blog land. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are back. I got your text rom last night this morning. Hello... I was awake...but guess I was deaf!
Last time I saw you was going to give you crap about your non blogging status. I like the picture thing! I think it tells the story just as good, glad to see you have been up to a lot of fun!
I always love your pictures -- they're so good. Your family does so much fun stuff together and it's so nice to have that documented. The kids are so cute and your parents are pretty darned good lookin' too! Thanks for the update!
3 comments:
I missed you in bloggidy blog land. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are back. I got your text rom last night this morning. Hello... I was awake...but guess I was deaf!
Last time I saw you was going to give you crap about your non blogging status. I like the picture thing! I think it tells the story just as good, glad to see you have been up to a lot of fun!
I always love your pictures -- they're so good. Your family does so much fun stuff together and it's so nice to have that documented. The kids are so cute and your parents are pretty darned good lookin' too! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment