Yet again time has got away from me and I haven't updated in forever. Here's a quick rundown of what's been going on.
On the 16th of January we gathered downtown for the Utah Football parade.



David, Stacey, Brooke and Emma Jane came in the weekend of the 23rd for Brooke's cheer competition that was at the South Towne Expo Center. The Thunder took third! Nice job!!



Sunday the first of February we went up to Paul's to watch the Super Bowl and celebrate Dad's birthday.
I've been wanting some shelves for my bedroom for a while now, and I talked my friend into making them for me. Dad, Mom and I stained them and got them put it. I'm super excited because I was able to put all my completed albums on the shelves and put my scrapbooking supplies into my closet where the albums had been. Now I just need to get going on my scrapbooking so that I can fill up some more albums.





5 comments:
those shelves look awesome and I think emma jane had cheese with some spaghetti!
Great update -- thank you! I've been waiting for a while and I always enjoy your pictures! Love the shelves and Brooke's little group looks really good! Fun stuff!
The shelves look great! We've had the discussion of the scrapbooking stuff many times, so I'm glad you are coming up with a good solution for it! I cannot believe how grown up Brooke looks cheerleading! What a cutie! I am going to e-mail in just a minute, so you'll have to check and let me know what you think!
I love the shelves! You are such a great aunt at capturing the moment... hope to see you at Thanksgiving Point!
ok I know March has to be coming soon!!! I just left you a award/tag on my blog. I love the updates and pictures on your blog!!
Post a Comment