Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bisel Family Reunion

August 1-3 brought the Bisel Family Reunion held in Woodland. Aunt Georgia and her family did a great job planning the reunion. We started Friday night and continued until Sunday. We had fun roasting marshmellows and singing songs around the campfire Friday night. Saturday morning brought the work project - fixing the fence. The kids had a great time making visor while we worked on the fence. After we got the fence fixed we loaded up and headed to Silver Meadows for lunch. It was a nice ride. The mountains are so pretty and green from all the snow we had last winter. We had lunch then headed back to camp to get ready for the auction. After the auction we had dinner, and then watched a late night movie of past reunions. Sunday we decided that it was time to dig up the time capsule. We didn't keep track of when we buried it, and when we were supposed to open it. But we dug it up and opened it anyway. It was neat to see the things that we had put in it eight years ago. We had a great time at the reunion as always. It's nice to be able to get together and spend time with our family. I had a bunch of pictures, and didn't want to pick which ones to put up, so I just put them into a slide show. Hope you enjoy!



You can watch the slide show here, or if you click on it it will take you to the album.

5 comments:

The Richards family said...

Thanks for the great pictures!!! You really can capture the moment and I love the memories you have captured of the Bisel reunion. I also have to thank you for putting the video together of the past reunions!!! I know you have spent a lot of time on them and I know we all enjoyed it!!!!Great pictures

The Richards family said...

Oh by the way I just looked at the David A. Bisel blog!! You did a great job, you have been busy.
P.S. not to draw attention to the horrible picture of me but... and may I say, I love the picture of Olivia and Noah, but did you see me in the background. hello, what was i doing? Anyway I do love the blogs you have done!!!

Dora said...

Look at you busy busy! The video is awesome... I may have to have you teach me how to do that so I can put all of my Europe pics up instead of just a few! :)

Mary Lou said...

I did actually look at this the other day but didn't have time to leave a comment, so now I am. The reunion was great! The part I like best is how much fun the kids have being there and playing together. Your pictures captured so much. Thanks for the pictures and all you do for me! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a great way to capture all the memories of the reunion. I think camping clothes and no makeup make for the best pictures....ha ha ha.